AIDL using sdk addon

Nirmit Shah
Is there a preferred way on creating sdk addon with AIDL interfaces? I have a sdk addon with aidl interfaces but when I install the addon on Android studio it fails to compile with the given error; ": couldn't find import for class ...". One way to fix this is to manually copy the aidl files from the sdk addon to the studio project. Is there a way to automate this? I see there is a framework.aidl in the android sdk folder which is passed as a directory during compile time. Can we do something similar for sdk addon?

Thanks,
Nirmit Shah