AMediaCodec_getInputBuffer and OMX --copy?

AMediaCodec_getInputBuffer and OMX --copy?

NimeshChanchani
I'm trying to optimize a pipeline.
I want to know , when I write input data to the buffer obtained by calling "AMediaCodec_getInputBuffer"
Does android internally copy it to the OMX buffer ( OMX_FillThisBuffer() ) or is this buffer mapped internally to the OMX buffer?

Re: AMediaCodec_getInputBuffer and OMX --copy?

Abhishek Gautam
Yes

On Sat, Mar 6, 2021, 5:35 PM NimeshChanchani <[hidden email]> wrote:
I'm trying to optimize a pipeline.
I want to know , when I write input data to the buffer obtained by calling "AMediaCodec_getInputBuffer"
Does android internally copy it to the OMX buffer ( OMX_FillThisBuffer() ) or is this buffer mapped internally to the OMX buffer?

Re: AMediaCodec_getInputBuffer and OMX --copy?

NimeshChanchani
:-) what is the yes for?

Yes , its copied and not mapped , Or
Yes ,its mapped and not copied?