Access hal interface/service via Rest Service?

Access hal interface/service via Rest Service?

Deep Impact
Hi, I implented my own HAL int o aosp, where I can access it via Service/Libraries.
My wish would be to read and write this HAL via Rest Service.

Is there any tuturial or introduction into this topic in case of android/aosp?

thx for any hint.

salutes!