Access to remote file with ViewModel and LiveData

Access to remote file with ViewModel and LiveData

Mario Jaramillo
Greetings:
At the moment I am programming with AsyncTaskLoader to download a .json file from a remote server and it has worked well for me. But I need to perform the same task but using ViewModel and LiveData, I have read various information but so far I have not achieved it.
I'd like to get your help to do this.
Thank you for your time.
Mario Jaramillo R