Add and use PPP software tools on Android (AOSP project)

Add and use PPP software tools on Android (AOSP project)

Riccardo Bruè
I need to configure a PPP interface on my AOSP project. I MUST follow this guide to share a PPP Internet access to another eth0 interface but I am facing the following issue: on Android I don't have the bridge-utils, iproute2 and net-tools programs, how can I add those softwares in my Android ROM (I am building with AOSP). How can I build/add those softwares in my ROM? Thank you.