All mails appearing read in gmail inbox

Android_Ajit
Hello Fellow Android users,

I was getting used to using Inbox by Gmail for my mail requirements on my android device. I use a Note 2. Since the last few days, all the mails displayed in my inbox are looking like they are already read while I know they are not read,

I also have gmail app on the phone and the mail appears as unread in gmail but not in inbox. Anyone else facing this issue? I usually keep the unread mails as to do in the inbox so am now getting a bit bugged by this.

Any pointers or help to resolve this is much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Ajit

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/57719445-4448-4cf3-9f23-fd4455fb3eca%40googlegroups.com.

Re: All mails appearing read in gmail inbox

Vishal Sheth

Nothing like that

--
Vishal Sheth
Sent from 1+1

On 09-Jun-2015 4:22 pm, "Android_Ajit" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello Fellow Android users,

I was getting used to using Inbox by Gmail for my mail requirements on my android device. I use a Note 2. Since the last few days, all the mails displayed in my inbox are looking like they are already read while I know they are not read,

I also have gmail app on the phone and the mail appears as unread in gmail but not in inbox. Anyone else facing this issue? I usually keep the unread mails as to do in the inbox so am now getting a bit bugged by this.

Any pointers or help to resolve this is much appreciated.

Thanks and regards,

Ajit

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/57719445-4448-4cf3-9f23-fd4455fb3eca%40googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CAFTYs3QsG_Gi%3DcugEUB6YC31HrAjCrE5_a08PRAzn%2BDYNSQ3pQ%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: All mails appearing read in gmail inbox

Prakash Shetty
Try revoking access to all apps that you must have authorised to use your google a/c.
It could be that one of them is reading your mails.

Best regards,
Prakash N. Shetty