Android 10 adding APEX

Zhibin Wang
Hello Guys,

I am using Android 10 and try to add an  APEX module,  there is  a native service in the APEX module.  Whan I try to add file_contexts,  I get an error
Cannot find file_contexts file : system/sepolicy/apex/my_package_name-file_contexts"

Is it the only option to  add sepolicy for APEX in  system/sepolicy ? I try to avoid changing system image because of google GSI  policy.

Is it possible to add an APEX  for vendor ?