[Android India] Google Acquires BufferBox, Aims To Make Those Online Purchases A Little Easier

[Android India] Google Acquires BufferBox, Aims To Make Those Online Purchases A Little Easier

Preetham Gowda
Android News, Rumours, and Updates

Google has just made a major acquisition by snatching up BufferBox off the open market. In case you’re not familiar with how BufferBox works, it’s a shipping service that doubles up as temporary storage space— like lockers— where customers can store all of their online purchases. What’s really neat about the service is the fact that BufferBox customers can utilize the storage space at different kiosks at different locations which can be a good thing too— Google plans on expanding the service to reach a broader net of customers too. Looks more and more like a true Google e-commerce reality is truly taking shape folks.

While this is exciting news, BufferBox is currently limited to our neighbors to the north at this time, so it’s uncertain if or when we will see the service expanded to other countries and markets. However, we suspect Google will expand to other countries since you know— more and more customers will want to buy devices like the Nexus 4 and it makes those online purchases just a little easier for all.

source: BufferBox Blog

Regards,

     Preetham Gowda

--
Stuffdeals @ Stuffcool
Festive Sale on Samsung Accessories for just Rs 99/-