[Android India] [MOD] Task Manager Note 2 Shortcut

[Android India] [MOD] Task Manager Note 2 Shortcut

Pratit Desai

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=33721331

[MOD] Task Manager Note 2 Shortcut

### THIS APP IS ONLY FOR Samsung Galaxy Note 2 and Samsung Galaxy S3 ###

This app is a shortcut to Samsung Task manager.

It allows you to access the Task manager through the app drawer or the homescreen without having to long-press the home button.

This application, unlike other similar, does not show the launcher shortcut in the list of applications of Samsung Task manager.

_

Pratit Desai
Catch me on Twitter @PxDx

Typed on my Galaxy Note², please excuse my brevity

--
Stuffdeals @ Stuffcool
Festive Sale on Samsung Accessories for just Rs 99/-