[Android India] Nexus 7 dock pops up on ASUS Japan and other regions with an early December release

[Android India] Nexus 7 dock pops up on ASUS Japan and other regions with an early December release

Preetham Gowda
Android News, Rumours, and Updates

Well, well…what do we have here? It seems that all you Nexus 7owners may have something to look forward to in the near future. A Nexus 7 dock (90-XB3XOKDSS00020-JAN) recently popped up on various international websites, including ASUS Japan, and is scheduled for an early December release. The dock has a USB port and a 3.5mm audio jack on its rear side, which means the dock will more than likely utilize the Nexus 7′s pogo pins for charging and audio output.

ASUS Japan has it listed for 3,480 Japanese Yen, which equals about $41 USD. We also found the same dock on a Norwegian site for 240 NOK, which also translates to $42, and last but not least, a site in Portugal showing it as low as € 23.90 ($31.00).

No word on if/when this will come to the States, but it has Nexus branding across the front, so we’re hopeful we will see it in the Google Play store soon.

Any of you looking to pick one of these up for your Nexus 7? Let us know in the comments! My wife was just asking me what I wanted for Christmas!

Source: Asus Japan / ps.no (Norwegian) / kuantokusta.pt (Portugal)

Regards,

     Preetham Gowda

--
Stuffdeals @ Stuffcool
Festive Sale on Samsung Accessories for just Rs 99/-