[Android India] Perfect Clock Widget v1.0

[Android India] Perfect Clock Widget v1.0

Pratit Desai

Requirements: Android 2.0+
Overview: Keep time in style with Perfect Cloc

Perfect Clock is the perfect accessory for your mobile device. Perfect Clock can be displayed over any live wallpaper or background to create that perfect customized look and has over 130 different text designs. Clock fonts can be colored, shaped, sized, and rotated to blend in with that perfect live wallpaper or background. You have the perfect phone now get the best clock accessory

Perfect Clock can be customized for Holiday, seasons, sports teams, scenic and nature backgrounds.

★ Up to a million color options

★ Shadow effect included

★ Clock rotation options

★ Date customizations

★ Military - 24 hour included

★ font size options

★ Tablet supported

★ Landscape mode supported

★ Minimum battery usage

play
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=clock.widget.androidwax.perfectclock

[/LINK]
Download
http://ul.to/mkhf6ig7

Mirror
http://www.filedownloads.org/ciwfz3f1zk9x/uyfusd.rar.html

_

Pratit Desai
Catch me on Twitter @PxDx

Typed on my Galaxy Note², please excuse my brevity

--
Stuffdeals @ Stuffcool
Festive Sale on Samsung Accessories for just Rs 99/-