[Android India] Zombie Highway v1.2 Apk Android

[Android India] Zombie Highway v1.2 Apk Android

Preetham Gowda
AndroAppsLib | Download Android Games for Free

The iOS hit Zombie Highway is now available on Android!
Zombie Highway was rebuilt from the ground up for Android. A completely redesigned UI gets you playing sooner and unlocking weapons faster! We hope you'll appreciate the effort we have made to create a first class Android experience, not just a minimum effort port.

Cars, guns, and zombies... what more could you want?

"[Zombie Highway] will keep you racing down that highway more times than you’re willing to admit." - Appadvice

"Zombie Highway a sublime blend of ease, skill, violence" - Appolicious.com

"..this game oozes fun" - Slide To Play

Click Here To Download
Direct Download Link

Regards,

     Preetham Gowda

--
Stuffdeals @ Stuffcool
Festive Sale on Samsung Accessories for just Rs 99/-