Android NDK for catching power and other OS events

Android NDK for catching power and other OS events

Apoorva Venkatesh
Hi,

I want to catch power events such as phone on/off, app going into foreground/background, wifi related events etc, on Android.

Is BroadcastReceiver the only way to go? I wanted to know if there is an Android NDK interface available so that i can catch them directly from my native C++ code.