Android WindowManager Unable to transfer touch focus

Android WindowManager Unable to transfer touch focus

Jinsong
Hello android-dev,
  I need to simulate DragEvent for testing purpose.
  What I tried to do is long press on WebView's selection to trigger startDragAndDrop() programmatically, but the error always shown when called startDragAndDrop().

Do you have any information about this, or a way to simulate DragEvent? Any help or pointers would be appreciated.
Thanks in advance!

Re: Android WindowManager Unable to transfer touch focus

Gustavo Oliveira
Are you using Espresso?

Also, I believe it's possible to send several MotionEvent's to https://developer.android.com/reference/android/app/Instrumentation

Best regards,