Android error on manifest on Huawei devices

Android error on manifest on Huawei devices

Leonardo Sapuy-2
Hi everyone, I'm working in an android app of massive use, this app has been working for more than 5 years, but strangly, last week we implement some new libraries (including mediarouter-v7 and animated-vectpr-drawable from google), After these change, we are having some issues only on Huawei devices (android 8+), the log show us this stack trace

java.lang.IllegalStateException: The meta-data tag in your app's AndroidManifest.xml does not have the right value.  Expected 12451000 but found 4323000.  You must have the following declaration within the <application> element:     <meta-data android:name="com.google.android.gms.version" android:value="@integer/google_play_services_version" />

In manifest we have properly the meta-data tags
android:name="com.google.android.gms.version"
android:value="@integer/google_play_services_version" />
android:name="com.google.android.maps.v2.API_KEY"
android:value="XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX" />

And if we follow the value we can find that the value is the correct
<eat-comment/>
<integer name="google_play_services_version">12451000</integer>

Has anyone some idea about this error?. thanks a lot

Re: Android error on manifest on Huawei devices

App Developer
hi i have same too.

devices:
HUAWEI Y6 2019
HUAWEI Y5 2019

google play library version: 17.1.1
implementation "com.google.android.gms:play-services-basement:17.1.1"

error log:
Fatal Exception: java.lang.IllegalStateException

31 Mayıs 2019 Cuma tarihinde saat 03:33:37 UTC+3 itibarıyla Leonardo Sapuy şunları yazdı:
[...]

Jackma Captain
In my case, this only happens with HUAWEI Android 9 and Android 8 devices.
Does anyone know how to fix this?

在2020年7月22日星期三 UTC+8 下午11:06:38<[hidden email]> 写道: