Android lollipop for note 2.

Android_Ajit
Hello all

Any one knows if the note 2 7100 is going to get the lollipop update from Samsung any time soon.

I had read on a blog somewhere that it is expected in Q3 2015.

Thanks and regards

Ajit Abhyankar

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/5ee03be4-1dbc-461e-8fba-8dd99f4249c7%40googlegroups.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CAE2htSX6fB1-7ssji0o7ZJqET4QJXUPbY8r152D9B%2BYcTFnNXA%40mail.gmail.com.