Android on virtual ARM?

ben.dubb
I was wondering if it's possible to run QEMU or some kind of hypervisor on the ARM Cortex A9 and get Android running as a guest inside. For various reasons the iMX6 device I'm looking at will be configured with native Linux on it. But if there was a way to get at least some limited Android system running on one of the cores, that would be great. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

-Ben

Re: Android on virtual ARM?

Jack Harvard
I've booted Jelly Bean on QEMU, that's not an issue, if QEMU can run on your ARM Cortex A9 platform.

Jack Harvard