[Android-porting][HAL] Create HAL to control led

[Android-porting][HAL] Create HAL to control led

Kha Trần
Hello all,

Currently, I intend to create a HAL to control my led drivers (1st priority). And I can create my Android application to control led on my devices (custom board). (2nd priority).

Does anyone have experience on this work? Please help me give some suggestion to complete this idea.

Thank you so much!

Regards,
Kha Tran

Re: [Android-porting][HAL] Create HAL to control led

Trần Kha
Hi Nam,

Really appreciate for your help! It helps me a lot.

Regards,
Kha Tran

Vào 23:00:22 UTC+7 Thứ Ba, ngày 21 tháng 1 năm 2020, Nam Nguyễn đã viết:
This might help. <a href="https://github.com/phuthodien/full_stack_application_for_android" target="_blank" rel="nofollow" onmousedown="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fphuthodien%2Ffull_stack_application_for_android\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNE7MWB8PXZuOQIVy91uFDiHZHd9Wg&#39;;return true;" onclick="this.href=&#39;https://www.google.com/url?q\x3dhttps%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fphuthodien%2Ffull_stack_application_for_android\x26sa\x3dD\x26sntz\x3d1\x26usg\x3dAFQjCNE7MWB8PXZuOQIVy91uFDiHZHd9Wg&#39;;return true;">https://github.com/phuthodien/full_stack_application_for_android