Android web view problem for Open source license

Android web view problem for Open source license

VINOTHKUMAR S

I am working on IMX6Q with Android 7. I added the Open source license (Notice file) in Android. And I checked also, the file (syste/etc/file) present as well as my requirement.

But, what is the main problem is when I click this Open source License UI from android got following error "Failed to find viewer" in terminal.

I want to know, is there any default configuration to disable/enable web view ?

https://android.googlesource.com/pl...android/settings/SettingsLicenseActivity.java

try{
startActivity(intent);
finish();
}
catch
(ActivityNotFoundException e) {
**Log.e(TAG, "Failed to find viewer", e);
** showErrorAndFinish();
}
}
private void showErrorAndFinish()
{ Toast.makeText(this,
R.string.settings_license_activity_unavailable, Toast.LENGTH_LONG)
.show(); finish(); }

2.jpg

3.jpg