Angular Developer ( Must have Angular 5 experience)--Urgent Need !!

Angular Developer ( Must have Angular 5 experience)--Urgent Need !!

Bharat Chhibber

Hello,

Hope you are doing good.

We have an immediate opening for the below position, kindly let me know your interest with your updated resume at [hidden email].

No H1B !!

Angular Developer ( Must have Angular 5 experience),

New YorK

Phone/Skype

Duration:  12-24 months

Required Skills:

  • Angular JS, Angular 5+, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, TypeScript, Node.js, Java, REST API, RDBMS and Maven
  • 2-3 years of experience with UI development using AngularJS and Angular 5
  • Experience in Karma/Jasmine testing framework
  • Experience in Java and REST API would be helpful
  • Exposure to latest tech stack like Docker would be nice to have but isn’t mandatory
  • Agile / Scrum - continuous integration / delivery with experience working with multiple teams and evolving technology
  • JDK 8, IntelliJ/Eclipse

Thanks&Regards,

Bharat Chhibber

Email: Bharat[hidden email]

Phone #: 201-331-6935 Ext.146

15 Barbara St,Kendall Park,New Jersey 08824

http://www.votoconsulting.com