Anyone can run monkeyrunner tool?

Tiến Lê
Hello everyone.
I try to run monkeyrunner tool from command line:
"C:\Users\acer\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\tools\bin>monkeyrunner.bat" but it is fail:
SWT folder '..\framework\x86_64' does not exist.
Please set ANDROID_SWT to point to the folder containing swt.jar for your platform.

I created folder ..\framework\x86_64' and copy swt.jar into and re-try to run monkeyrunner.bat but still got fail:
Error: Unable to access jarfile ..\framework\monkeyrunner-26.0.0-dev.jar (because infact jarfile ..\framework\monkeyrunner-26.0.0-dev.jar does not exist)
I copied monkeyrunner-26.0.0-dev.jar from C:\Users\acer\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\tools\lib to C:\Users\acer\AppData\Local\Android\Sdk\tools\framework and retry and I still got fail:

Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com/google/common/base/Predicate
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2701)
        at java.lang.Class.privateGetMethodRecursive(Class.java:3048)
        at java.lang.Class.getMethod0(Class.java:3018)
        at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:1784)
        at sun.launcher.LauncherHelper.validateMainClass(LauncherHelper.java:544)
        at sun.launcher.LauncherHelper.checkAndLoadMain(LauncherHelper.java:526)
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.google.common.base.Predicate
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(URLClassLoader.java:382)
        ... 7 more

<a imageanchor="1" href="about:invalid#zClosurez" style="clear: left; margin-bottom: 1em; float: left; margin-right: 1em;">Capture.PNG

Anyone can help me resolve this issue?
Thank you so much