Audio effect as proxy effect implementation

Audio effect as proxy effect implementation

archana benur
Hello,

As per EffectProxy.cpp  getter command will not work if there is not active stream

// Send command to sub effects. The command is sent to all sub effects so that their internal
    // state is kept in sync.
    // Only the reply from the active sub effect is returned to the caller. The reply from the
    // other sub effect is lost in pContext->replyData

If I want to send reply though there is no active stream how can I do the same?

Thanks & Regards,
Archana