BBDroid - BlackBerry+Android FB Page

Prakash Shetty

BlackBerry will finally arrived on the Android Scene with some great devices.

For everything on the upcoming BB+Android devices please do like our FB page :

https://facebook.com/BBDroid

Also please feel free to pitch in your thoughts on this great amalgamation of two tech powerhouses.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CADmvDTzyEfd6EnrgDq51DXrWunBKLDO0Apa2jYYtw5%2B%3DdsO3RA%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: [BBIndia] BBDroid - BlackBerry+Android FB Page

Nisarg Patel
Nice move!!

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

--