BlackBerry India has imported 4 Units of BlackBerry Priv for testing

BlackBerry India has imported 4 Units of BlackBerry Priv for testing

Prakash Shetty

BlackBerry India has imported 4 Units of BlackBerry Priv for testing on 14th October with a price tag of approx ₹50650 #BBDroid

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/indian-android/CADmvDTzjeO9QPX1HAEU%3DrTerSVLP0kG2_yLDVdi_0xKjysNC_g%40mail.gmail.com.

JPEG_20151024_095910_1061161246.jpg (493K) Download Attachment

Re: [gdgts] BlackBerry India has imported 4 Units of BlackBerry Priv for testing

Vishal Sheth

So you've got one for testing.

--
Vishal Sheth