BlackBerry Priv stock apps go up on Google Play ahead of launch

BlackBerry Priv stock apps go up on Google Play ahead of launch

Prakash Shetty

BlackBerry Priv stock apps go up on Google Play ahead of launch

#BBDroid #BlackBerry has published several of the stock apps that will come with the smartphone on Google Play.In all, there are 6 apps to look out for, including:

BlackBerry Launcher
BlackBerry Keyboard
BlackBerry Services
Password Keeper
BlackBerry Camera
DTEK by BlackBerry

Keep in mind that none of these are actually installable yet, as the Priv isn't yet available.