Blackberry Venice: Hardware Keyboard Done Right at the Perfect Time

Blackberry Venice: Hardware Keyboard Done Right at the Perfect Time

Prakash Shetty

Blackberry Venice: Hardware Keyboard Done Right at the Perfect Time

Old and New collide in the best of ways

Will this be the Sleeper Hit from 2015 ?

http://www.xda-developers.com/blackberry-venice-hardware-keyboard-done-right-at-the-perfect-time/