Building AOSP for Android emulator on Windows

Building AOSP for Android emulator on Windows

Xiaoxing Zhu
I'm trying to build AOSP which can run with Android emulator on Windows. It looks like the default build from Linux does not work with this setup. Is there any instruction on how to build the system.img and vendor.img that usable with Android emulator on windows?

Thanks
- X

Re: Building AOSP for Android emulator on Windows

Xiaoxing Zhu
nvm. Looks like the build from Linux works on Windows. There's something else going wrong on my end.