Building Android Automotive for Raspberry Pi [closed]

Building Android Automotive for Raspberry Pi [closed]

Salvatore Amodio

I would like to know how building Android Automotive OS for Raspberry Pi? I downloaded the source through Repo Launcher from

https://source.android.com/setup/build/downloading

Then I initialized the environment:

-- source build/envsetup.sh -- build/envsetup.sh

I chose the target:

-- lunch aosp_car_arm64-userdebug

and I launched the last command:

-- time make -j$(nproc)

The image has been created is only for the emulator or it can be flashed on the Rpi 4?

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-building/427b1864-b906-468d-a9ae-03f109862b6en%40googlegroups.com.

Re: Building Android Automotive for Raspberry Pi [closed]

Glenn Kasten
See list of supported build targets here:
https://source.android.com/setup/build/running#selecting-device-build

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-building/239b7efe-73ed-4b8f-9d6b-d86d3426884eo%40googlegroups.com.

Re: Building Android Automotive for Raspberry Pi [closed]

Salvatore Amodio
there isn’t a target for raspbarry there

On Thu, 10 Sep 2020 at 5:21 PM, 'Glenn Kasten' via Android Building <[hidden email]> wrote:
See list of supported build targets here:
https://source.android.com/setup/build/running#selecting-device-build

On Thursday, September 10, 2020 at 8:13:50 AM UTC-7, Salvatore Amodio wrote:

I would like to know how building Android Automotive OS for Raspberry Pi? I downloaded the source through Repo Launcher from

https://source.android.com/setup/build/downloading

Then I initialized the environment:

-- source build/envsetup.sh -- build/envsetup.sh

I chose the target:

-- lunch aosp_car_arm64-userdebug

and I launched the last command:

-- time make -j$(nproc)

The image has been created is only for the emulator or it can be flashed on the Rpi 4?

For more options, visit this group at

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Android Building" group.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-building/CAAN6XF%3DMT5LU3%2BCxUwFQf%3DL5krQzGdCD%3DZKvfsYBJq4eUZ3kyw%40mail.gmail.com.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-building/CAM7re0qUtVctgmDOueyN4uCv2owfw7Lgb3HY__U7G1SUmXfT9Q%40mail.gmail.com.

Re: Building Android Automotive for Raspberry Pi [closed]

Salvatore Amodio
But what is a target for raspberry pi?
I don’t find nothing about it.
Then Where do I find the patch ?