C/C++ Configuration Problem - Android NDK CMake error?

C/C++ Configuration Problem - Android NDK CMake error?

Joey Ryan
Opening my project in Android Studio will start to sync, and then give me the error
```
17:52 C/C++ Configuration Problem
app _name | Debug | x86
unknown argument: **known argument**
unknown argument: **known argument**
unknown argument: **known argument**

17:52 NDK Resolution Outcome: Gradle model version=4.10.1, NDK version=21.1.6352462
```
So the application did sync correctly but something went wrong.

I believe it's something to do with precompiled headers, except I don't have any in my project, the call to clang that is returning that error had the arguments at the end `-fpch-preprocess -v -dD -E` which certainly didn't come from me.
I understand there is probably some kind of `cmake .` step to configure my project when "Gradle syncs" my project in Android Studio, but other than I don't know.

Could anyone confirm this and maybe give me an idea of where "C/C++ Configuration Problem" is coming from? Thanks