[CTS Test]How to close the feature (android.hardware.sensor.gyroscope)

[CTS Test]How to close the feature (android.hardware.sensor.gyroscope)

eric0593
Hi All
   As the title, How to close the feature (android.hardware.sensor.gyroscope)?
   My phone don,t have android.hardware.sensor.gyroscope. When I did CTS TEST, it had a failed item about android.hardware.sensor.gyroscope .I need a all pass test result.

thanks