Can "android_dlopen_ext" use a shared (via binder) file descriptor ?

Can "android_dlopen_ext" use a shared (via binder) file descriptor ?

BogDan Vatra
Hi,

  Starting with Android 7 (IIRC) is not possible to use dlopen to load libs from "unsafe" locations anymore (e.g. with different uid/gid than the application).
I wonder if using android_dlopen_ext has the same restriction? I want to use binder to share a file descriptor from application A to application B and in B to use android_dlopen_ext to load the libs from that file descriptor (of course application B will have readonly access to that file (0644)).
If is possible now, is google going to block it in the future (as they did with dlopen).

Cheers,
BogDan.