Canvas.drawline help needed

Talha Qamar
Hi i am actually using orientation sensor to make a simple compass .......but then i draw a line using canvas.drawline on that image....when i rotate mobile it changes the values of orientation sensor and rotate the image that works fine....but line on that canvas also moves with that rotation.......
i want that line to point to that same direction where it was pointing first.After changes in orientation sensor line points to same direction..I have attached the code.Point the line to any direction u set first than after rotation line point to that direction .....Plz help me i m newbie in android.Thanks in advance.
Regards,
TQ.

Compass1.zip (1M) Download Attachment