Change Driving event from ads shell

Salvatore Amodio
The device indicates " Feature not avaliable while Driving"
So I would like to change to parking mode.
But when I run this command " adb shell dumpsys activity service com.android.car inject-vhal-event 0x11400400 4" from dab shell,
I get this:

SERVICE com.android.car/.CarService c46c9b0 pid=10213

  Client:

SERVICE com.android.car.hvac/.HvacController a4a232a pid=1870

  Client:

    nothing to dump

SERVICE com.android.car.hvac/.HvacUiService ddefdf1 pid=1870

  Client:

    nothing to dump

What's the problem?