Copying files to the system folder at runtime

FM

Copying files to the system folder at runtime

FM
Hi,

I'm implementing a new feature on Android 10(10.0.0_r30) that has to copy files from the data folder to the system folder at runtime. I've tried to do it via 'su cp' in Zygote, since Zygote runs as root, but then I get this error:

type=1400 audit(0.0:61): avc: denied { getattr } for name="su" dev="dm-0" ino=3160 scontext=u:r:zygote:s0 tcontext=u:object_r:su_exec:s0 tclass=file permissive=1

SELinux is disabled and I have no clue where else to look for the resolution of this error.

Besides that, can anyone tell me how else I could implement this particular task without rooting?

Thanks