Create AIDL with Callback returning multiple values

Create AIDL with Callback returning multiple values

xxayku...@googlemail.com
I've successfully created an AIDL interface (in System Service - AOSP), with methods doing stuff. Now I want that a client using that system service can also receive data from the aidl interface.  I want to implement a callback interface which shall return multiple values.

Do you have any example for:

1) Returning a Pair
2) Returning an Object
3) Other?