Devices with FaceID which meet BIOMETRIC_STRONG class

Devices with FaceID which meet BIOMETRIC_STRONG class

Mirosław Juda
Hey.
I develop application which use biometric prompt for secure authentication but only fingerprint is used on all devices which I was able to test. I read that face identification has to meet given security requirements and want to ask which devices have it implemented right now. I read that Pixel 4 (4 or 4a?) already have it but can't confirm that. Is anyone here who can confirm that or give me information about devices which support it?
Thanks in advance