Difference between resume event sequence and start event sequence?

Difference between resume event sequence and start event sequence?

beinan li
I logged the event sequences when normally start my app,
and when I resume my app from either home screen or another app.

I noticed that the event sequences are exactly the same
  1. APP_CMD_START
  2. APP_CMD_RESUME
  3. APP_CMD_INPUT_CHANGED
  4. APP_CMD_INIT_WINDOW
  5. APP_CMD_GAINED_FOCUS
So my question: is there an easy way to tell whether I'm resuming or starting
without having to use handwritten states?

Thanks!