Direct output EAC3 compressed audio on automotive android OS 9.0 (Pie)

Direct output EAC3 compressed audio on automotive android OS 9.0 (Pie)

vinay pal
Dear Team members,

In my Android automotive development, I am trying to bypass android mix/decoder and want to direct output the dolby EAC3/EAC3_JOC compressed audio streams to my platform board.
My other connected platform board has capability to decode these streams.

I have used AUDIO_DEVICE_OUT_BUS in audio policy configuration.

I am using exoplayer to play it back and added capabilities for EAC3..
Please suggest how can I achieved it.

Thanks,
Vinay