Download Android 11 emulator image

Jose-2
In the latest Android Studio, the only Android 11 image is from Google. I tried downloading using the command line:
$ANDROID_HOME/tools/bin/sdkmanager "system-images;android-30;default;x86_64"

But I get an error message: Warning: Failed to find package system-images;android-30;default;x86_64

If the images aren't ready, I'd like to know when they'll be for download or in Android Studio.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/android-building/d4f4d065-83d8-4c0c-a844-7a93764180cfn%40googlegroups.com.