Enterprise Mobile Management API

Hitesh Ambulkar
Hello,

I am new to android and enterprise mobile management platform. Is there any way that i can request the API's which I need for the EMM portal? if yes, please guide me through the process.
Additionally I am trying to reach out to any specific EMM community, kindly let me know if there is any specific group/community for the EMM.
Thank you in advance.