Exception while building Json, and undefined reference error

Exception while building Json, and undefined reference error

Robert Tattorn
I try to compile my source files to shared library using Android studio and NDK, and I get the error:
exception while building Json $C:\Users\User\Documents\B3d\tv\.cxx\cmake\debug\armeabi-v7a\compile_commands.json (The system cannot find the file specified)

When I try to compile without using studio and using command line, I get the error:

jni/texture.cpp:549: error: undefined reference to 'glBindRenderbufferOES'
jni/stencil.cpp:176: error: undefined reference to 'glxxx...

Most of these reference errors have something to do with Opengl-ES. What could be wrong?