Fix android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly

Fix android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly

Felix Suarez
I have an HTC Inspire phone with an expired contract with (AT&T) service. I use this phone for WiFi data ONLY...Today, I received a message saying SORRY! android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. An error report will be sent to HTC. Please try again.  I reboot my phone 10 times clean the cache as well. I need a recommendation how to fix the issue.

Regards,
Felix