Fragmented MP4 in JellyBean MR1

Ted

Fragmented MP4 in JellyBean MR1

Ted
Hi,

I found there is a fragmented mp4 parser in JB-MR1.
What is fragmented mp4 format?

I have documents for ISO/IEC 14496-12/14/15 published in 2005, but I can't find it.
Is this a new ISO/IEC standard format or Apple's format?

Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Ted.

Ted

Re: Fragmented MP4 in JellyBean MR1

Ted
Hi~ I'll get it. Thanks for your help !!

2012년 12월 5일 수요일 오전 10시 27분 27초 UTC+9, freepine 님의 말: