Fwd: Share an invite

Parin Daulat
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "OnePlus" <[hidden email]>
Date: Dec 3, 2015 4:49 PM
Subject: Share an invite
To: <[hidden email]>

Share an invite

OnePlus Logo

Congratulations, you have just received an invite to share for the OnePlus X.

OnePlus X

IN78-A527-B809-7F09

Claim within 5 days!

Thank you for your support! Here's a few invites for you to share with your friends!

You can share the invite via your OnePlus Account.

This invite must be claimed by someone other than you, and will be valid for 48 hours after claiming.

This invite is valid for: India

Terms | Privacy

  OnePlus | Instagram   OnePlus | Twitter   OnePlus | Google plus