Fwd: You’re invited

vickrammkummar

Enjoy...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "OnePlus" <[hidden email]>
Date: Nov 30, 2015 1:19 PM
Subject: You’re invited
To: <[hidden email]>

You’re invited

OnePlus Logo

Congratulations, you have just received an invite to purchase the OnePlus X.

OnePlus X

IND8-2B4F-04A8-80EB

Claim within 3 days!

Please note: This invite can only be claimed under this email address.

Claim your invite at http://onepl.us/IND8-2B4F-04A8-80EB

This invite is valid for 48 hours after claiming. To use it, register or sign in with your OnePlus Account.

This invite is valid for: India

Terms | Privacy

  OnePlus | Instagram   OnePlus | Twitter   OnePlus | Google plus