Get System properties in .mk file

Balasaheb Dhumal
I want to get system properties in .mk file . Is there any function to call SystemProperties in . mk file.

Re: Get System properties in .mk file

Alex Cohn
I want to get system properties in .mk file . Is there any function to call SystemProperties in . mk file.

.mk file exists on the build system only. By SystemProperties we usually mean the properties of app while it is running. So there is no way you can access SystemProperties in .mk file.

BR,
Alex