Getting memory requests from all the IPs

Getting memory requests from all the IPs

Nisarg Ujjainkar
I have been trying to use qemu based android emulator (aosp emu-master-dev branch) to get OS memory requests.
I already have the CPU instruction traces, which I am processing to get the memory requests and data read.
What I need is the memory requests from other IPs (like GPU, antenna etc.). Since they account for more than 30% of all the memory requests from the SoC, generating these requests is very crucial for my study.
Can someone instruct me how to get the memory requests from the emulated GPU, camera etc. from qemu.