Give Default permissions to non-system Prebuilt Apks from frameworks

Give Default permissions to non-system Prebuilt Apks from frameworks

Lavyansi

I am building an aosp + vendor changes where I have many system and privileged Apps for Android -10 I have a few applications which are non-system and post loaded apps which I install later.

I want to give required permissions programmatically as I know the package names already. Any idea where exactly I need to make a change. I have access to the AOSP- source code.

Any ideas?

Give Default permissions to non-system Prebuilt Apks from frameworks

Kushtrim Pacaj
Check how this class already does this for some apps

https://cs.android.com/android/platform/superproject/+/master:frameworks/base/services/core/java/com/android/server/pm/permission/DefaultPermissionGrantPolicy.java