Google Glass Entreprise Edition 2

Alix Leroy
Hello,

I am having some issues on my Google Glass Entreprise Edition 2 (Android 8.1, API 27).
The main issue I have is whenever I try calling a JNI function from my camera capture loop, the execution time of this native function keep inscreasing (going from 35ms to a few seconds after a minute or so).

The increase also exists when calling heavy java functions (I tested with fibonacci) but defintely less dramatic(up to a few hundreds of ms).

I compiled my code for the armeabi-v7a platform.

Any idea how to solve this issue ?

Many thanks