Google to announce new Pixel phones, 4K Chromecast, Daydream View on October 4th [feedly]

Google to announce new Pixel phones, 4K Chromecast, Daydream View on October 4th [feedly]

Ashish Mehraa

----
Google to announce new Pixel phones, 4K Chromecast, Daydream View on October 4th
// TalkAndroid

The time is almost, (un)officially here: a new report from Android Police states that October 4th is when Google will announce its Pixel phones, as well as a new 4k Chromecast and a Daydream VR viewer. Join us after the break for all the details. The leaks and rumors about Google’s next pair of smartphones […]

Come comment on this article: Google to announce new Pixel phones, 4K Chromecast, Daydream View on October 4th

----

Shared via my feedly newsfeed

Sent from my iPhone